Prepare to join Raya on her journey to find the last dragon! On March 5, check out Disney's Reya and the Last Dragon on Disney+ or in theatres near you. Raya and the Last Dragon tells the story of Raya (voiced by Kelly Marie Tran) and her search for the last dragon named Sisi (voiced by Nora Lum AKA Awkwafina) in a realm known as Kumandra, a re-imagined Earth which is populated by an ancient civilization.
Long ago, in the world of Kumandra, humans and dragons lived together in harmony. But when sinister monsters known as the Druun threatened the land, the dragons sacrificed themselves to save humanity. Now, 500 years later, those same monsters have returned and it's up to a lone warrior, Raya and her pet pill bug companion Tuk Tuk, to track down the last dragon in order to finally stop the Druun for good. However, along her journey, she'll learn that it'll take more than dragon magic to save the world—it's going to take trust as well.
- Kelly Marie Tran as Raya, a fearless and passionate warrior princess who has been training to become a Guardian of the Dragon Gem. To restore peace to Kumandra, she embarks in search for the last dragon.
- Awkwafina as Sisu, a water dragon who can transform into a human and is the last dragon in existence.
- Gemma Chan as Namaari, Raya's nemesis.
- Daniel Dae Kim as Chief Benja, Raya's father.
- Sandra Oh as Virana, Namaari's mother.
- Benedict Wong as Tong, a formidable giant.
- Izaac Wang as Boun, a 10-year-old entrepreneur.
- Thalia Tran as Little Noi, a baby con-artist.
- Alan Tudyk as Tuk Tuk, Raya's best friend and trusty steed.
- Lucille Soong, Patti Harrison, and Ross Butler as the leaders of the Talon, Tail, and Spine.