Fountaindale Public Library
There can be only one person per desk (in order to
keep that 6 foot distance from each other).
The maximum number of people allowed
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES:
In order to help protect patrons and staff, and in adherence with the state of Illinois’ Phase 4 meeting room guidelines, we ask that you please adhere to the following requirements when visiting the library:
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times.
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet apart.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often.
- No food or drink inside the library (Please note, the water fountains are turned off, and Brooks Cafe is not open at this time.)
- Staff will wipe down furniture and equipment with disinfectant between groups.
- Reduced capacities and availability for meeting spaces. One person per table. There will be limited seating.
- If you feel sick or have a high temperature, please use common sense and stay at home.
Hope to see everyone there!