This one’s for Candice! Take a look at the full first episode of Close Enough, from Regular Show creator J.G. Quintel.
"Quilty Pleasures": After Candice fails to turn in a quilt she was supposed to make as a class project, Emily and Josh enlist the help of British street urchins at the local fashion district to make one.
"Open House": Emily enjoys going to open houses to escape from the stress of her life, and forms a fake family with a stressed father and a pre-teen pop star so they can go to open houses for the same reason. However, they wind up trapped inside a sitcom. Meanwhile, Josh buys a family bike.
- J. G. Quintel as Josh Singleton, Emily's husband and Candice's father who is a video game developer and works for a company based on Geek Squad. He is modeled and based after his voice actor.
- Gabrielle Walsh as Emily Ramirez, Josh's wife and Candice's mother who works as an assistant for a food corporation and is part of a Guitar duo with Bridgette.
- Jessica DiCicco as Candice, Josh and Emily's five-year-old daughter.
- Jason Mantzoukas as Alex Dorpenberger, Josh's best friend and Bridgette's ex-husband who works as a community college professor and is a Viking enthusiast.
- Kimiko Glenn as Bridgette, Emily's best friend and Alex's ex-wife who is a Japanese-American social media influencer that often gets frequently arrested by the LAPD.
- Danielle Brooks as Pearle, a retired LAPD cop who is the landlord of the duplex and the adopted mother of Randy.
- James Adomian as Randy, Pearle's adopted son and the building's property manager.