Fountaindale Public Library
to our normal operating schedule, with, of course,
social distancing rules. At this time, masks will be required.
There can be only one person per desk (in order to
keep that 6 foot distance from each other).
We will be meeting in a DIFFERENT ROOM than usual.
Instead of Upstairs in the Board Room, we will be in the
large MEETING ROOM A on the First Floor. The maximum
number of people allowed in the room is FIFTEEN, so
please arrive early to claim your seat.
SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES:
In order to help protect patrons and staff, and in adherence with the state of Illinois’ Phase 4 meeting room guidelines, we ask that you please adhere to the following requirements when visiting the library:
- Wear a face covering or mask at all times.
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet apart.
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer often.
- No food or drink inside the library (Please note, the water fountains are turned off, and Brooks Cafe is not open at this time.)
- Staff will wipe down furniture and equipment with disinfectant between groups.
- Reduced capacities and availability for meeting spaces. One person per table. There will be limited seating.
- If you feel sick or have a high temperature, please use common sense and stay at home.
Hope to see everyone again soon!